Father’s Day is just around the corner, whether you’ve already planned out his gift or you’re in need of some last minute ideas. This post is here to help you celebrate your dad this weekend. All dads are different some enjoy the outdoors others like music and some just like relaxing in their spare time. Whatever style your dad might have this list includes something for every dad.
- The Business Men’s Grooming Lounge | Offering services from haircuts, to clean shaves, pedicures, massages etc. Dad’s might not like to admit it but they enjoy being pampered too. I’ve personally booked an appointment here for my dad for his birthday and he absolutely loved it.
- Get some fresh kicks for that sneaker loving dad. Do some research for the best prices.
- Take him out for a beer & burger. Instead of a typical burger joint try something new, check out The WORKS (for some crazy burger options) or The Burger’s Priest (for an interesting atmosphere).
- Take him out for bowling or mini golfing.
- For that sports fanatic Dad, get him a sporting event ticket so you guys can spend the day together. If his favourite team isn’t playing, fear not because there is always some type of sporting event happening in Toronto.
- Get him that CD or Vinyl he’s been eyeing. Although HMV might be a dying breed there are plenty of places to get your hands on a physical copy without having to use the internet. Check out Rotate This, Sonic Boom, Sunrise Records, Kops Records, Dead Dog Records just to name a few.
- If the weather is nice, plan out a BBQ and help him out with it. We all know that Dads love BBQs for some reason…